Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lady Gaga Vs Perez Insanity On Twitter Today


I'm not following either one of them, but this is crazy stuff. It all began with these tweets by Gaga Aug. 16:


  1. Please monsters do not be affected by someone like this NOTHING merits this kind of hatred. Im ok & I always survive. Ignore him. Just Dance
  2. Still have the text Perez sent me of me in a wheelchair w the words KARMA written across + Madonna pointing a gun at me. Day of my accident

after Perez had tweeted this:

Woah! 's Applause has dropped to #4 on in America. That country singer, Luke Bryan, is beating her.

FYI:



TODAY:

  1. I will NOT handle this privately, the internet is just the surface of what the public sees. I've been quiet for a long time, not this time.
  2. YOU ARE A LIAR I KEPT EVERY PSYCHOTIC TEXT U SENT TO MY PHONE. I NEVER RESPONDED+NOW YOU'VE STALKED MY HOME. BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
  3. I just want to make music+make people smile. Im sorry to all the fans who are trying to enjoy whats suppose to be a happy time. Gone too far
  4. DO I NEED TO BE SHOT IT IN THE HEAD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT HARASSES ME HAS GONE TOO FAR? IM A HUMAN BEING
    1. JUST LOOK AT MY PAST TWEETS, I TWEETED AS SOON AS I SAW HIM.
    2. ok security is on the way over, and it will be handled. thank you for telling me, don't be scared.
    3. you're welcome, you know I would never lie to you. love you! xo
    4. I have confirmation from the building he was there. Thank you so much for telling me. I will handle it.


      Image will appear as a link
    5. GO BABYDOLL MONSTERS FOR LIFE BEST FANDOM EVER
  5. STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
  6. ok security is on the way over, and it will be handled. thank you for telling me, don't be scared.
  7. i'm asking the doormen to let you in so you can see if he's still there
  8. is he still there now? i need you to take a photograph please this is very very serious. and not a funny joke if it is one
  9. if he is still there please take a photograph…even from outside the window is fine. this is extremely serious
  10. this is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY serious and if it is true i have to know
    1. PEREZ HILTON IS AT GAGA'S APARTMENT OH MY GOD


    2. Image will appear as a link

Finally:
I can fight my own battles monsters, please stop sending negativity on my behalf it's not what I stand for. I can handle myself. 

VERSUS:

  1. God forbid something was to happen to or his son, some of you Stan's just take shit too far
  2. Fuck you I Will Kill you and your son :-/
  3. but sorry, we're just being honestly, u have to accept that your son is ugly as you. We won't lie. Thats the TruthTea
  4. YEA YOU BEING A STALKING FAGGOT? GO RAISE UR UGLY ASS SON!
  5. IM GOING TO KILL UR SON IF U DONT LEAVE GAGA ALONE 22
  6. yes we will kill you , stay away from mother monster or you will lose your life and your son !
  7. Lady Gaga is saying Perez Hilton is harassing her. And in turn her fans are saying they'll kidnap his son. Isn't that taking things too far?
  8. This feud between and is getting ridiculous! Her fans hurling homophobic abuse at him and slating his son!
  9. It's sad how is supposedly anti-bullying but yet her "monsters" are doing some major bullying to and his son.
  10. WE KNOW OUR MOTHER MONSTER WELL. AND YOU SUCH A FLOP NEED GRAVE EARLY. NOBODY LOVES YOU. GO AND CRY TO YOUR PIGLET (SON) NOW
  11. We Aren't Calling Him Ugly To Be Rude. We Are Just Stating A Fact, Like Father Like Son.
  12. Lady Gaga fans are being absolutely disgusting telling to die and abusing his son. What happened is between them two! Horrible.
  13. So 's little monsters were sending death threats to and his son? I guess they're staying true to the monster title !!!
  14. Oh my gosh I may not like at times but people dragging his son into this and telling him to go die and get cancer is too much.
  15. The truth will all eventually come out. It usually does!
  16. The REAL Lady GaGa is very VERY different from the one you pretend to be publicly. And that's the truth, on my dead dad's grave!!!
  17. Not only were you to people who worked for you, friends of mine, but you also purposefully tried to sabotage other artists.
  18. Maybe one day I'll talk about the hurt you caused me and many others. I'm still healing, removing your knife from my heart.
  19. I couldn't agree more! Publicly you put on this facade that does not jive with the things you did to so many privately.
  20. It's also transparent you're using a public forum like Twitter to address a private matter, just to get publiclity for your song.
    1. YOU ARE A LIAR I KEPT EVERY PSYCHOTIC TEXT U SENT TO MY PHONE. I NEVER RESPONDED+NOW YOU'VE STALKED MY HOME. BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
    2. The only boy here is my son and your fans keep calling him ugly and threatening to kill me. You are making matters worse. Sad.


      Reply to   
      Image will appear as a link
  21. Thank you all for the sweet words on my very personal video!
    1. So sad that promotes 'anti-bullying' campaign and yet all her little monsters keep sending death threats to you.



A Statement On Lady GaGa's Lies 

 | Filed under: Personally Perez • Lady GaGa

perez hilton lady gaga

From Perez Hilton:
I have long had plans to return to New York City more permanently. New York was my home for 6 years in the mid 90s, before I moved to Los Angeles. I also lived here for 3 months last year while doing an off Broadway show. I’m a new father and I am primarily focused on my family and where we will be most happy.I love New York and that is where me and my growing family want to call home right now. Sunday, my realtor showed us a list of possible apartments to rent. I learned only after the fact that Lady GaGa lives in one of the buildings we looked at, and she was across the country in Los Angeles when I viewed that building.After a day of innocent house-hunting, I am devastated and my heart hurts that my former very good friend, a person I used to call my "wifey" and traveled the world with, is making very public and very untrue allegations about me on Twitter. While it is still too painful for me to go into detail about why I chose to no longer make her a part of my life, I will say that I am a critic and not a “stalker”. Any allegation that I am stalking her, based on a day of house hunting with my baby boy and my mother, is utterly false, defamatory and now appears to be putting me and my family in danger. I will continue to be a critic - in a way that is not mean or involves name-calling, and I will continue to have an opinion and talk about music and songs, like GaGa's "Applause". I hope her fans stop sending me death threats, as the suggestion that I pose a danger to Lady GaGa is preposterous. If her fans want to send a message of support to Lady GaGa, they should buy her music. Notwithstanding my feelings about our personal relationship, I do wish Lady GaGa happiness and continued success and I assure you my family house hunting has nothing to do with her.










***

No comments:

Post a Comment