Saturday, August 10, 2013

Get to Know Eli Lieb From His VLOG: Road Trip to LA Video, GIFS, Screencaps, Quotes













***







"It would be nice to have someone with me, but it's also nice to be with yourself, thoughts..."


***


***




"Do I want to do something I believe in?  Do I wanna do something that makes me happy and that I think can make other people happy?  Or do I just wanna think about what will make me more famous, what will make me bigger, what will make me more money..."

***



"Ultimately, I really have realized that all I really wanna do is to be happy myself, to make others happy, and to help inspire people, so any decision I make from now on, it's just gonna be about that."

***



"I'm not gonna think about what's gonna make me the most money, what is best for my image, blah blah blah, blah blah blah..."

***


"I just wanna do what will inspire me and will make me happy.  I think when you operate from that kind of a place, good things come from it, so that's where I'm gonna be operating from, from now on." 

***



***









"I made it!  I'm in LA, in my apartment.  The trip was super dooper long"




***





"I'm gonna get off the camera now, so I can start making music for you!  All righty then, see you on the flip side. Peace."





No comments:

Post a Comment