Saturday, December 1, 2012

GIFS, Quotes, Screencaps: HENNESSY PRESS CONFERENCE, SHANGHAI, DECEMBER 1


Adam must have read my mind.  I'd been wondering the last couple of days how he'd look now with his hair down.  Now I know.  Gorgeous!  Love the blond streaks, too.



"I like doing what I wanna do, like a rock 'n roller should."








"I did it because of the love for the art but 
also because I made friends that way"





"Slowly but surely I became more and more interested in original music, and being an artist and being myself onstage"






About his transition to rock: "I just became more comfortable at that point in my own skin. I felt more comfortable being myself than trying to be other people" 






"I like doing what I wanna do, like a 
rock 'n roller should" shorter gif










LADY TAKES ADAM'S WATER!



















































































  VIDEO:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgyNjY3NTQ4.html  





























 


PHOTOS:































No comments:

Post a Comment