Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Hope of LA, City Council GIFS & Pics, New Video!!!




Adam Lambert accepts the Hope of Los Angeles Award "I feel I could use my celebrity, my platform, for good. And...


















Adam Lambert Robbed Of 'American Idol' Win Because He's Gay, Herb Wesson Says 

By On Top Magazine Staff
Published: June 08, 2013 
Los Angeles City Council President Herb Wesson believes Adam Lambert came in second on the eighth season of American Idol because he's gay.
Kris Allen defeated runner-up Lambert, 31, on May 20, 2009. Shortly afterward Lambert publicly came out gay on the cover of Rolling Stone.
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa presented Lambert with the City of Hope Award, which honors the singer's gay rights advocacy, during a ceremony at City Hall.
“I am a tremendous American Idol fan,” Wesson told Lambert. “And that day that you, I guess, slicked your hair back, greased your hair back, put on a white tuxedo and sung Smokey Robinson … that was a phenomenal night.
Allen “was good, and Adam came in second,” Wesson said.
“And the only reason why you didn't come in first, in my opinion, is because you were gay. And that ain't right. You should have won. It was a runaway.” 

1 comment:

  1. Just love this event and what took place. It's so heartwarming to see Adam recognized for his humility and his God given talent.

    ReplyDelete