Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Favorite Pictures Found Today on Twitter, Two Cute New GIFS

original pic via @Glamberts_Spain



The Pineapple!


 ART BY @GAMLIEN

Obama Angel, LOL





@MiraMiraculous MY PRINCE FROM A FAIRYTALE


  
via Glamberts_Spain



enhanced pic

 enhanced pic, original via

 


By  @MiraX87



Don't know source.  Illuxxia? _ninni?
(I can't ask them because they both blocked me LOL)



natural look via



via @Joannalizzy


via @CherrryGaga



By @HollyPsaliou179




Live at the Vineyard, Napa



SIDNEY SMILE



  @the_Jnin


 Who will take the top bunk on the Idol tour?
"I like the top. lol. That's inappropriate."



What are they most excited about the AI tour? 
Adam:  "My jacket! I'm excited for my outfit lol."


GIFS MADE BY MYSELF


grocery shopping collage by @HollyPsaliou179



@CherrryGaga



VH1 TOP 20 COUNTDOWN PROMO, NOV. 10




PUSHING THEIR GROCERY CART TOGETHER
Probably Nov. 4, 2012



Ginger Pro-Phile: Adam Lambert






Catzmadam posted this at Adamtopia:
Written by: badfish1121 Mar 10, 2009 



Have to join in on the Adam love. Looooove. All of the youtube videos of his various performances show such versatility and range and I'm really, really hoping he gets far enough to showcase his different styles. I've watched all seasons, some with more devotion than others, but I've never voted and I fully intend to this year. I'm also really enjoying his personality in the interviews. He seems articulate, eager to learn and improve, funny, and just genuinely nice. And hot. Reallyyy fucking hot.

His taste in music as listed on a previous page is awesome. He listed VELVET GOLDMINE as an influence, which was funny because I just recently saw that movie for the first time and immediately thought of Adam during it. I could actually see glam rock making a comeback with Adam at the forefront.

I don't even know what I like most about him. I can't ignore that he just exudes raw sexual energy that transcends sexual orientation and I'm drawn to him like a magnet. But he can also SING. Sing with subtlety and nuance like The Prayer and Dust in the Wind. Sing like a rock fucking star like Satisfaction and Bohemian Rhapsody. Belt it out in his Ten Commandments and Wicked parts. Wail like the fiercest and most glittery son of a bitch I've ever laid eyes and ears on like in Crawl Thru Fire and Crazy. His vocal ability is off the charts amazing. Then you get to his interviews and he's so down to earth and accepting of any criticism. And hot.

He has true star quality if I've ever seen it. He owns and commands that stage, makes it his bitch.

I'm a straight female, no shot in hell being with him; early 20s so not tween, teen, cougar or granny- and I could watch him in his tight glittery pants, guyliner and platform boots do his crotch grab until the cows come home. Damn. Hot dayum.

Adamtopia Link





PAINTOVER BY creativmind1281


via Anniina Väisänen


CLICK PIC FOR LARGER VIEW
Moscow July 3 Photo by @marinaend
via @toy_dragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment