Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rumor? Lea Michele Is Getting A Glee Spinoff ! My Mind Reels!


Possible role for Adam Lambert in NYC if he wants it?


"It’s been reported that Lea Michele will be staying with the franchise when the series ends after it’s sixth run next year and insiders say that show creator Ryan Murphy is writing a spinoff show for her character Rachel Berry.
An insider told RadarOnline:
“This is definitely happening. This will be announced soon.
“They’re making the deals now and it also presents a viable exit plan for the main Glee series itself — in that some of its core cast would also migrate to the Lea Michele project as Glee is showing signs of ageing.



American Idol runner up Adam Lambert also makes his debut as he auditions for Kurt Hummel’s band in New York and yes, we think you’re going to love those awesome pipes of his!"
Full Article:

Adam recently said being part of just a handful of Glee episodes is great, but maybe being part of a spin-off could be an offer he can't refuse, like performing with Queen. 

Adam could be a part time cast member and have time for other projects.  It would be great for his career.  Adam has said he'd love to do feature films.  An ongoing Glee role could do wonders for his music and acting aspirations.

His next album will do better with many of his new global Glee fans checking out his new music.  A Glee spinoff would be amazing for Adam if he'd still have time for his own music. 



I hope this rumor is true.


Jane Lynch would love Sue Sylvester to do a one-person show in NYC









My "A Case of You" video is missing my fave lines, so I'll make another w/ Joni singing when I can. Love this:


Super Glam Starchild
@SammieMa




'I like my draft of my Starchild cartoon better than the final inked cartoon."






After playing my new Nile Rodgers' strat The Hitmaker we're just 1 step away from perfection.jpg

***

Listen to Adam here tomorrow morning "right after 8 am" which I assume is PT so 11 am EST:

***



No comments:

Post a Comment