Monday, November 4, 2013

GLEE WELCOMES ADAM LAMBERT. New Promo! GIFS, SCREENCAPS & QUOTES







“I’m playing a character named Elliott Gilbert, but when he’s first introduced, he introduces himself as Starchild, which is his stage name.



Kurt: "Who names himself Starchild?"

Elliot: “It’s an homage... to Ziggy Stardust... and the Spiders From Mars." 



I think that he’s actually quite normal and kind of down to earth. He goes to NYU and I think he’s kind of a theater geek.  And when he's introduced in his first song, which is Marry the Night by Lady Gaga, I think he’s trying way too hard.  He's doing everything he can to make a good impression.










Adam sings Marry the Night:

It's funny, because I actually auditioned for the show, years ago before it started, which was before I was on ‘Idol’ and the casting director was like, “wow, I love your voice, but I think you’re too old... to be in the show”, so I didn’t get it, and then Idol happened.”




Elliott to Kurt: "I need to be in your band. I mean I came to New York to be in your band, something cool and fun and special."





Elliott's magic seems to be working.  Kurt looks mesmerized. 







"I don't know much about Elliot and Kurt's relationship yet.  I'm here on set filming my first episode, and this is more me being introduced.  All I know is that Ryan said something about 'nemesis'.  I don't know what's gonna happen, but I'm excited to find out."












GIFS IN VARIOUS SIZES ARE ALSO HERE:










***



***







****



***







***


***








***


***


***


***








***




***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


**





***



***










GIFS ARE ALSO HERE IN VARIOUS SIZES:
http://lilybop.smugmug.com/

My Twitter is @lilybop2010


VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LB5QSqXHjA



***






No comments:

Post a Comment