Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Adam Lambert Released "Marry the Night" Audio From His Glee Debut Today! My New Video, Lyrics, Tweets, Pics



Got a surprise for ya: check out my version of 's Marry the Night from my upcoming debut on !



LISTEN!
https://soundcloud.com/gleethemusic/marry-the-night/s-XQCbi

MY NEW VIDEO:


If in China, you can view the video here:





"Marry The Night" [Verse 1]
I'm gonna marry the night
I won't give up on my life
I'm a warrior queen
Live passionately tonight

I'm gonna marry the dark
Gonna make love to the stark
I'm a soldier to my own emptiness
I am a winner

I'm gonna marry the night
I'm gonna marry the night
I'm gonna marry the night

[Chorus]
I'm gonna marry the night
I'm not gonna cry anymore
I'm gonna marry the night
Leave nothing on these streets to explore

M-m-m-Marry m-m-m-marry m-m-m-marry the night
Oh m-m-marry m-m-m-marry m-m-m-marry the night

[Verse 2]
I'm gonna lace up my boots
Throw on some leather and cruise
Down the streets that I love
In my fishnet gloves
I'm a sinner

Then I'll go down to the bar
But I won't cry anymore
I'll hold my whiskey up high
Kiss the bartender twice
I'm a loser

I'm gonna marry the night
I'm gonna marry the night

[Chorus]
I'm gonna marry the night
I'm not gonna cry anymore
I'm gonna marry the night
Leave nothing on these streets to explore

M-m-m-marry m-m-m-marry m-m-m-marry the night
Oh m-m-marry m-m-m-marry m-m-m-marry the night

[Bridge]
Nothing's too cool
To take me from you
New York is not just a tan that you'll never lose
Love is the new denim or black
Skeleton guns are wedding bells in the attic
Get Ginger ready climb to El Camino front
Won't poke holes in the seats with my heels cause that's
Where we make love

Come on and run
Turn the car on and run

[Chorus]
I'm gonna marry the night
I'm gonna burn a hole in the road
I'm gonna marry the night
Leave nothin' on these streets to explode

M-m-m-marry m-m-m-marry m-m-m-marry the night
Oh m-m-marry m-m-m-marry m-m-m-marry the night
Oh m-m-marry m-m-m-marry m-m-m-marry the night

I'm gonna marry
Marry
I'm gonna marry
Marry
C'mon c'mon the night
The night  


http://www.azlyrics.com







***

***






jungle tarzan  via or by @zxtjr


http://popdust.com/


EP ARTWORK via  


HQ 320 kbps Audio


http://www.entertainment-focus.com/tv-section/tv-news/listen-to-adam-lamberts-version-of-marry-the-night/


MORE GLEE GIFS & PICS:
http://lilybop.smugmug.com

My Twitter is @lilybop2010







Adam Lambert Owns Lady Gaga Cover for 'Glee '

Glambert might wanna consider adding "Marry the Night" to his setlist
Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Clear Channel
Adam Lambert doesn't make his Glee debut until November 7, but you can hear the Idol runner-up lend his pipes to the Fox musical right now. Yep, Lambert's cover of Lady Gaga 's "Marry the Night" has hit the Internet, and it's a stunner.
Glambert attacks the Born This Way single with gusto, bringing a theatrical, classic rock wail to the electro-pop banger. It's a winning combination and a tantalizing tease for his appearance on an episode called "A Katy or a Gaga," which focuses on the pseudo-rivalry between the California pop queen and the New York ARTPOP diva. Listen to it below.
P.S. Based on leaked photos, it looks like Lambert will duet with Glee cast member (and Big Sean 's fiancée) Naya Rivera as well . Niiiice.  
They posted my video, lol!




great fan made Marry the Night single cover by ctqj0725
AMAZON.COM:







***


***




***




***


http://instagram.com/p/gGB8uIuNMN/


  1. That's 1 of the differences tween being an artist or entertainer. 1 is more concerned with what others think. Neither r wrong- Just 2 paths
  2. both babe. Sometimes more one than another. ;)


    1. I love u all for staying on this journey with me and embracing my evolution. Let's buckle up for some intense forward motion in 2014 y'all!


      Reply to  
      Image will appear as a link
    2. It's our pleasure to be here to support you, bb! That's what good people who love you do...wind beneath your wings. ♥
    3. So great to hear your "voice" right now, and all day long, listening to you sing your debut Glee song. Buckled up, Let's go!
  1. ;) tweeting my stream of consciousness after being on set all day... Gettin heady. Time for bed. ;) goodnight Glamberts! Love u!
  2. That's 1 of the differences tween being an artist or entertainer. 1 is more concerned with what others think. Neither r wrong- Just 2 paths
  3. I def see myself in this character. In critics eyes I've oft missed the mark, but in my own world, I've had a great time playing dress up.
  4. He's trying way too hard w his lewk. Its tacky and doesn't fit well. I think that's part of his charm- he is SO committed, w so much drive.
  5. Many of u are wondering about Starchild's look. Think in some ways it's kind of a parody of some of my past fashion (steps and MISsteps) lol
  6. Got a surprise for ya: check out my version of 's Marry the Night from my upcoming debut on !




We Can Survive, Hollywood Bowl, Oct 23 
https://twitter.com/ShaneHibbs/status/395750935919460352


MT : Of course. His new bomber jacket is JUUN J. It's nylon and it costs $1,849 USD !! It's embroidered.



Adam's Halloween Avi
Image from Trespassing Booklet
From Adam Lambert Help Facebook May 8, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/




Halloween followers & header:








ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY:

https://twitter.com/katie021589/status/396359368637030400/photo/1



No comments:

Post a Comment