Saturday, March 23, 2013

TWITTER PARTY & OTHER TWEETS !!!





Adam Lambert 

@adamlambert

Currently On 'We Are Glamily' Tour

Tweets All

  1. Ok friends. Getting drowsy. Lol catch u later.
    1. any ideas for the direction of the third album? I'm so excited! :).
    1. Would you like to come to Spain?


    Image will appear as a link
    1. Would you like to come back to Chicago?
    2. OH MY FUCKING GOD ADAM DJFJEXJEIDJR I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, IM PROUD OF YOU BOY.
    3. Just a comment: Hope to see you some day soon in the Northwest: Seattle, Portland, Vancouver. We <3 & miss u here :))
    1. I heard you were trained to sing opera for a bit! Is that true? Cause I'm an aspiring opera singer!
    yeah I took opera in high school. For about a year. Hard work.


    Image will appear as a link
    1. It's very hard, but so rewarding once you get it right! I have a great teacher! Thanks so much! :)
    2. Can you split yourself into 2894384923 pieces to satisfy everyone asking you to come everywhere?
    3. It is! I tried it for 1,5 years and gave up LOL Your voice is brilliant!
    4. So that's it! Next Album is Operatic-Rap with auto-tuned vocals????
    5. MAY I HAVE THIS PRIVILEGE FOR YOU TO FOLLOW ME PLEASE?😃YOU'RE AWESOME-NESS! Please follow, it means very much to me. :)
  2. also non fic : Acid Dreams. Fiction: weirdest I've read was House of Blue Leaves.


    Image will appear as a link
    1. Try The Night Circus...couldn't put it down! Read until 5:00 AM to finish it.
  3. non-fiction: "The Velvet rage" very interesting.


    Image will appear as a link
    1. ВЛАААААААД АААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА
    2. you've been so many places what places are left that you want to see?
    3. О МОЙ БОООГ!!!!!!!!!!* 2 РАЗА!!!!!! Я УМИР!!!!!!!!!!
    1. your 3rd album is going to be a rap album right?! :P
    totally. So that the popular kids will think I'm cool. Lol
    1. what's the best food in Finland?
    just ate at YUME. So tasty.


    Image will appear as a link
    1. ive been waiting a really long time for a tweet can you please tweet me????
    2. do you want to make own perfume for world? What could name perfume?
    3. what was your fav thing in South Africa????
    4. it looks like Bali is the prettiest place on earth. is it?
    1. Ask me something. (and umm I will answer what I feel like answering!)
    2. Do you feel disoriented after ending a tour?
    I had a couple glasses of wine at dinner. I feel great!

    Reply to   

    Image will appear as a link
    1. This calls for a twitter party!


    Image will appear as a link
    1. where did you get the arm fringe thingy?? sooo sexy
    2. did you like the shirt Ukrainian fans presented you in Kiev?..
    3. Is the Blue Suit the one you had made in Japan?
    4. i want an accoustic show of you in my little livingroom , is it possible?
    5. Will you ever come to visit Israel? if not you can tell the truth why not :)
    1. Ask me something. (and umm I will answer what I feel like answering!)
    2. what do you think of miley cyrus?
    she's cool. Met her in passing. Very on the level. Seems to be able to rise above the typical BS. Excited To hear her new music


    Image will appear as a link
    1. would you work with Pharrell again?
    2. I hope you will come to Hungary soon! :) We love you!
    3. Have any colabs lined up for this next round of song writing? I know you're not gonna say who but maybe a hint? :)
    1. Did you choreograph your whole show by yourself?
    no! choreographed w and and I conceptualized the show.


    Image will appear as a link
    1. PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOUR LATEST INK!
    2. Are you the" I love you" or the "I love you too" type of Guy ??
    3. You all did a great job...I LOVED IT!!!
    1. Ask me something. (and umm I will answer what I feel like answering!)
    2. what do you think about Nicki Minaj?
    she's a character all right.


    Image will appear as a link
    1. who's your favorite character from Games Of Thrones ?
    2. What do you think of My Chemical Romance?
    3. What's your favorite song right now?
    4. Will you be performing on Idol this season?
    1. And thanks to all of YOU who made the Lil WAG Tour the success it was!!
    2. will you come to sweden soon? I want to meet you so bad! xx
    I was there last year. Where were u!?


    Image will appear as a link
    1. We need a KISS ------> ADAM & SAULI
    1. This calls for a twitter party!
    2. What is the size of tunnels in your ears?
  4. Ask me something. (and umm I will answer what I feel like answering!)
  5. This calls for a twitter party!
  6. And thanks to all of YOU who made the Lil WAG Tour the success it was!!
    1. I just wish there was a subgenre called "SINGING" where we could be ranked and judged based on some talent meter.
    u know I value and appreciate your opinions. :) no drama glamberts.


    Image will appear as a link
    1. uh oh... Honey Be happy. We feel your emotions.
    2. just like said earlier I can't help but wonder what you'll change your bio to now WAG tour is over :) Lol
  7. Come to think of it- Facebook and Twitter are perma-yearbooks. We couldn't get enough graduations...
  8. I want u all to sign my yearbook. So I feel validated. "KIT"
  9. I just want you to sign my yearbook.
  10. Ok now I'm being a real nerd. *pries himself away from iPhone....
  11. then there's the philosophy saying: don't hate the player- hate the game. So popularity contest it is- let's all play the game.
  12. yet Pop will always somehow feel like a high school popularity contest. And I will always b the drama geek-Singing his face off
  13. I just wish there was a subgenre called "SINGING" where we could be ranked and judged based on some talent meter.
    1. iPod on random. 'Cuckoo' is still amazing
    2. It should have been the first single (with a different title)
    3. you've been harping on about that for a year now. Why different name? It was nearly called cuckoo (party till they take us away)
    4. I think people find him overcomplicated so a title that looked less "LOOK AT ME" would have worked better
    shoulda woulda coulda. Lol I love u both.


    Image will appear as a link
    1. Cuckoo is awesome!! ;) I always play it on repeat <3
    2. I love Cuckoo so much. That's why I'm CuckooBert. 😍😍
    3. Even though i love all the songs in the album,Cuckoo is 1 of my fav,what a great dancefloor jam!❤❤❤
    4. : shoulda woulda coulda. Lol I love u both.” "Shoulda woulda coulda" hahaha
    1. iPod on random. 'Cuckoo' is still amazing
    2. It should have been the first single (with a different title)
    3. you've been harping on about that for a year now. Why different name? It was nearly called cuckoo (party till they take us away)
    4. I think people find him overcomplicated so a title that looked less "LOOK AT ME" would have worked better
    hahaha "less look at me". Note taken. Lol


    Image will appear as a link
    1. For what it's worth, I enjoy looking at you lol. :P
    2. pop stars are supposed to be shy little violets adam
    3. Fans love Cuckoo We Get It Still play Trespassing every day songs I never get bored withxox
    4. imo, MORE "look at me" is needed...bc u are soooo GOOD to look at/listen to! Cuckoo=perfect title!
  14. Amazing show Helsinki!! Loved that wild energy!!! You guys were on fire!! Thank u for making the final night of We Are Glamily Tour a hit!
  15. I wish I had known earlier and maybe I coulda convinced you to wait INside!! Lol I love you guys!! Tough
  16. I hear you've been waiting out in the cold!? I admire ur commitment! Tonight will be worth it!


    Check out some badass rock and roll! These guys are the REAL DEAL!!!



1 comment:

  1. Yume means Dream. :)

    Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé:
    LA JAPONAISE

    Subarashii asaga akeru
    Yoakega yobikakeru
    Kokorono izumiga wakideru
    Yumeno yo

    I feel the power of a stranger inside me
    A force of magic surrounds me
    This fountain within me is overflowing

    Peaceful and inviting
    Beautiful and enticing

    Yoake kisetsu yume kibo
    Umito hikariga yondeiru

    Rising sun will bless my morning with a smile
    A magic pearl from the seas
    Born in a willow breeze
    Loyal friend my guardian angel in the sky
    You've served me well all these years
    Greeting with both hands trusting with no fears
    Till the end

    Toikuino anatani miserarete
    Amarinimo utsukushii yumenoyo
    Itsumademo ii

    Aino hikari kiboto yume

    When everything is golden and everything is oh
    Fuji no yuki, Kyoto no ame, Tokyo no yoru
    And everything is ah

    Fire and beauty
    My only living treasure on this earth

    (Kibo hikari yume)

    Asaga hohoemikakeru
    Itsumo kimi dakewa kokorono tomo
    Toikimino omokage shinonde
    Amarinimo utsukushii yumenoyo

    When everything is golden
    And everything and everyone is ah

    Yoake, kisetsu, yume, kibo

    Yoake, kisetsu, yume, kibo
    Yoake, kisetsu, yume, kibo
    Yoake, kisetsu, yume, kibo

    ReplyDelete