Monday, October 15, 2012

Adam Lambert on JUICE TV, Screencaps, GIFS


CLICK PIC FOR A DIFFERENT VIEW







Gold ring may be the gift Adam got from NZ
Larger pic below























VIDEO:


GIFS:


Kidding about which camera is the right one:
"This is the light camera, this is the dark camera.  Sometimes I'm sad, sometimes I'm fine...and I'm okay now."


Adam talking about how he came up w/ "Cuckoo, cuckoo"
"Adam, you can't write that in a song, that's ridiculous"
Right after GIF, Adam says:
"That is precisely why we need to put it in the song."



How Trespassing was born working with Pharrell



Working on the chorus to Cuckoo, Adam came up with  "I was like 'cuckoo, cuckoo'.  It sounds like a cuckoo clock!  That's perfect!"   "Adam, you can't write that in a song, that's ridiculous"
"That is precisely why we need to put it in the song."




"That was the first title of the album, was Underneath, yeah"
Later, after writing upbeat songs he thought:  
"Maybe it doesn't sum up the album."


"Underneath all that bravado and peacocking... Underneath the strength there's always a little weakness."


Adam doesn't like fast food. "It gives me a stomach ache.
 If I had to order, I'd order a filet of fish."




No comments:

Post a Comment