Thursday, October 18, 2012

Adam Lambert, Arizona State Fair, FOX10 Interview, Oct 17, 2012 GIFS






"Request it on your local radio station
 if you want to, thank you...please, c'mon."

SLOWER:


"Request it on your local radio station
 if you want to thank you...please, c'mon"




"Maybe Adam Lambert would blow up the plane.
I'm explosive."



Adam talks about dressing up
Larger:








Request it on your local radio station 
if you want to, thank you


"I don't wanna...talk about politics...No, they don't bother me at all, they bother everybody else"

Adam's not high maintenance


Add caption
"When you're constantly up in the clouds, treated like a prince all the time...I feel like it can get to your head."
"I try to keep things humble & down to earth, as much as I can.  I just look like a freak, lol"

VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment