Tuesday, January 8, 2013

NEW DAVID BOWIE VIDEO !!! WHERE ARE WE NOW? GIFS, SCREENCAPS





Watch the Video!
Order the single, preorder the album!










other thing that's amazing, everybody involved kept the recording & all other aspects of album secret. very difficult to do in this age  
no non-disclosure agreement with me or many others, we just didn't want to spoil the surprise : ) 
new blog post by me on the design of the cover for the new david bowie album :












http://www.davidbowie.com/vision?videopremiere=true

"The moment you know you know you know"

To do on David Bowie's birthday today: 1. play his new single 2. see his style influence on and more here:


I can tell if I like a new Bowie song almost from the first chord. This is subtle and beautiful. I can hear the heart in it!!























No comments:

Post a Comment